It is #PuppyPalooza
here at Doberman Underground 😍 and it just happens to fall on #NationalPuppyDay
! We still have a couple Dober-Nees and Doberman Puppies up for adoption.
- Elvis Pawsley: Male Doberman/Great Pyrenees Mix, weight 25 lbs. at 12 weeks old.
- Whitney Howlston: Female Doberman/Great Pyrenees Mix, weight 21 lbs. at 12 weeks old.
- Lionel Pawchie: Male Doberman Black & Tan, weight 17lbs. at 12 weeks old.
- Guinness: Male Doberman Red, weight 12lbs. at 12 weeks old.
These puppies did not come from the same litters, but they are all up for adoption 🥰.
Before you apply:
1) Prior Doberman or Large Breed experience required.
2) These are puppies and you must have time available to give them. They cannot be left at home for 8 hours at a time.
*If you have a lot of travel plans, then a puppy is not for you.
*If you work 8-10 hours a day, then a puppy is not for you unless you work from home.
*If your kids are in a lot of activities that you are running in and out of the house, then a puppy is not for you.
3) Fenced yard required. Why? Puppies need room to run and are not trained, will not listen all the time, and are easily distracted. Also they are tiny enough that predators are a real concern at this age when letting them out to potty at night.
4) Another dog in the home preferred 🐶. Why? Other dogs make it easier for puppies to learn about good dog social skills, how to play with other animals, easier to potty train and often have less anxiety issues.
5) Spay and Neuter required at six months of age.
6) Training is a MUST
* It does not matter if you have owned Dobes for 40 years, you will still be required to do obedience training with a working breed trainer by six months of age.
Puppies are a lot of responsibility and these puppies are entering the Baby Shark 🦈 period. Next will be the terrible adolescent age and you will have a very active, young Doberman in a full grown body by 10 Months.
Please apply responsibly. We want to show the public what a wonderful well-rounded, well-mannered breed the Doberman is by raising them well from the beginning. Go to www.dudobes.org